The Project has been established to tackle the enormous problems children in this region face like child trafficking, child prostitution and orphaned children. The home will initially accommodate approximately 400 children and expand with time to accommodate many more.
Below is a summary of the progress made on the above project:
1. Project inception; concept, proposal and technical team agreed.
2. Obtaining the land upon which to build the home has also been done.
3. Architectural drawings have been availed. Some revisions in progress.
4. Overall bill of quantities agreed.
5. Approaching of DONORS/SPONSORS now in progress.
6. Some donors/sponsors have promised to construct the home as a
The total investment for completing phase 1 of the children’s home
is Usd $ 250,000